A military unit created to be self sufficient behind enemy lines for long periods, the Ex- Delta is a light Exo-warrior with a bag of tricks designed to maximize its effectiveness in resource scarce hostile territory.
- Pilot Specialist
- Information Gathering Skill at level 3
- Close Quarters Mounted Weapons Skill at level 6
- Body Armor Engineering Skill at level 3
- Vehicle Engineering level 4
- Communication Systems Skill at level 6
- Military Intelligence at level 6
- Exo Systems Style
- +3 To Skill caps on Skills from the Combat and Military Skill Groups.
- +3 to Skill caps on Body Armour Engineering and Vehicle Engineering.
- Can Use Exo-systems up to level 9
- Drone Ranger: +1 to Strike and Defend with Probes at levels 1, 4, 7, and 10 of the Pilot Probe Skill.
- All Exo-Deltas receive a 25% bonus, rounded up, to Combat Pool Points.
- Exo Re-Spec Skill at level 1 See the Specialist Program Skills Section for details.
- Exo-Deltas can use 1 additional Combat Style each Round.
- Academic Cross training – Exo-deltas can spend Combat pool points on Vehicle Engineering, Body Armour Engineering and Exo-Engineering Skills.
Light Bonuses (gains the following bonuses when wearing a light Exo-System or piloting a vehicle of level 6 or less)
- +2 to Strike
- +2 to Defend
- +3 DR
- +1 to Armour RF at Armor Skill levels 1,4,7 and 10
- +3 Endurance