The Rogue Master is so accomplished in his arts that there is a saying that he “is never detected; only suspected”.
- Agility at least 5 higher than the Racial Base Attribute score
- At least 5 Rogue or Espial Skills at level 5
- Rogue Specialist
- +3 to Skill Caps on Skills from the Communication, Domestic, Espial, Language, Lore, Physical, Rogue, Trade and Wilderness Skill Groups.
- +4 to Strike with Sucker Punches, which deal 3x normal Accuracy Bonus instead of the regular 2×.
- +2 to Stealth and Street-Smarts DF Checks
- +3 to Beguile
- Improved Take Rogue Masters get double the money from Rogue Ops
- +1 to Save Vs. Mind
- +2 to Save Vs. Luck
- Ability to attract Followers, (at the Arbiter’s discretion, see Followers under NPCs in the Arbiter’s Section for details).
- Angulation Skill level 1: By always keeping something between himself and his opponent the Rogue becomes difficult to strike. As long as the master is wearing armour that has a maximum Level equal to the level of this skill then the Master Rogue can add +1 Defend per levels of this Skill.