Guild Assassins in Z.A. work for the Oligarchy and are tasked with precision population control.
- Rogue Specialist
- Agility at least 4 higher than the Racial Base Attribute score
- Stealth at level 6
- Tracking at level6
- Disguise at level 6
- Interrogation Techniques at level 6
- Information Gathering at level 6
- Espial at level 6
- Cannot be Noble
- +3 To caps on Skills from the Communication, Domestic, Espial, Language, Lore, Physical, Rogue, Trade and wilderness Groups.
- +5 to Strike with Surprise Strikes, instead of the regular +2 bonus.
- +5 to Strike from behind, instead of the regular +2 bonus.
- +2 to all DF Checks made against Prerequisite Skills, (Information Gathering, Stealth, Tracking, Disguise, Impersonation, and Espial).
- Drop From Sight: On a killing Blow the Assassin may immediately make a Stealth check. If successful the Assassin disappears from view even if he was being directly observed. Observers can try to spot the Assassin through the normal means (perception checks).
- Combat Cross Training the Guild Assassin can spend Combat Pool points On Rogue and Espial Skills
- Assassinate Special Ability at level 1 See the Specialist Program Skills Section for details.