Techies are the mental giants that create the modern wonders of High-Tech environments. All a techie needs to be happy is a personal computer and a modestly equipped workshop. His motto is “give me a jack knife and a roll of tape and I’ll take over the world”.
- Mental Strength at least 4 higher than the Racial Base Attribute score
- Electronics at level 3
- Science at level 3
- Mechanics at level 3
- Computer Systems at level 1
- Skills from the Communications, Technical, Medical Skill Groups start at level 2 when first taken by a Technical Specialist.
- Can learn Skills from the Communications, Computer Science, Language, Lore, Medical, Technical and Trade Skill Groups and the Fortify Skill up to level 6.
- +1 to Mental Strength Attribute.
- +1 to Agility Attribute.
- +3 bonus to Technical and Computer Science Skills DF Checks.
- +2 bonus to Strike with weapons built by a Tech Specialist
- +1 to Save Vs. Mind.
- Optimize Weapon Skill at level 1 Spend an Action at a speed factor 3 to optimize a weapon. That weapon gains +1 to strike per level of this skill on its next strike in that combat. This skill works only with Firearms and Ancient Weapons.
- Scavenge Materials Skill at level 1 See the Specialist Program Skills Section for details.