These experienced fighters specialize in traditional Close Quarters and Low-Tech Ranged Weapons. Only the foolhardy willingly face a Weapon Master in single combat.
- Military Specialist
- Sharp Weapons level 6
- Blunt Weapons level 6
- Ranged Weapons level 6
- Expert Move with CQ or Ranged level 6
- Locate Weakness level 6
- +3 To Skill Caps on Skills from the Combat and Military Skill Groups.
- Ancient Weapons Focus:+1 to Strikes made with Sharp, Blunt or Ranged Skills at level 1,4,7, and 10 of that Skill.
- Multi-Weapon Master Level 1: at levels 1, 4, 7 and 10 of this skill the Weapon Master Can add an additional Multi Weapon Option to his personal CQ Multi-Weapons. This overloading of the multi-Weapon renders it useless in anybody but a Weapon Masters hands.
- Double PS bonus to Damage on all Strikes made with CQ and Ranged Weapons.
- Critcals on a Natural 19 or 20 with CQ and Ranged Weapons.
- Parry : In CQ combat the Weapon Master can use his Ancient Weapon to deflect his enemy’s blows. When parrying the Weapon Master adds half the Skill level of his weapon to his Defensive roll, (in addition to his normal modifiers to Defend).
- All Weapon Masters receive a 25% bonus to Combat Pool Points, rounded up.
- can heal one additional time during combat
- Made of sterner stuff: Weapon Masters can add their Endurance bonus to the amount of hit points below zero that they can go before dying.
- Weapon Masters can use 1 additional Combat Styles each Round